Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Growth....

I just got done giving Beatrice her first ever pruning! There was a lot of damage from when the cat chomped on her for a good fifteen minutes or so, which has really been irking me. It was nice to trim her up and make her pretty again. In the process I realized that she has a ton of new growth that I thought I'd seen, but because of all the broken, brown pieces I didn't see. It's really refreshing to see that not only is she surviving my caretaking, but she's thriving!

Really makes me wonder how often I see the broken, brown pieces of my life and forget that my caretaker God is well aware of the new growth hidden from sight. God show me the areas of my life in which I've grown new life. Trim away the dead, and let me see the new growth. Thank you Father for being my faithful caretaker!

It's amazing how a little plant can make you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment